Monday, March 29, 2010

Sashi buri ne

For ages i havent looked towards you.
For ages i havent bothered about you.
For ages i havent been busy elsewhere.
For ages i left you behind.
For ages i was lazy.
For ages i saw you but acted like i didnt care.
For ages i felt bad but burried it deep in me.

And now i'm back.

For ages i've loved writing
For ages i've loved my comp
For ages i've loved sharing
For ages i've loved talking

All i needed was motivation and inspiration.

I need inspiration , not just another negotiation.
All i want to do is find a way back into love.
I cant make it thro without a way back into love.
And if i open my heart to you, i'm hoping you'll show me what to do.
And if you help me to start again, you know that i'll be there for you in the end

I've missed this
I've missed sitting and wondering what to write
I've missed thinking about the best way to write a sentence
I've missed knowing that someone out there might actually bother to read my blog.
I've missed something really important and i've forgotten why i even started this blog off - To store my memories, so that 10 years down the line i want to look back at this blog.

I've just got i thing to say

"Sorry"

No comments:

Post a Comment

so, whaddu you want to say ?